Common digital skills language to boost employability of IT grads
The Tech Partnership is now seeking input and guidance from industry and academia on terminology used by universities and employers to recruit students into courses and jobs. Have your say now.
Opportunity to transform digital skills in higher education
We are responding to a call for proposals from the Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE) for a new institute to better align higher education with industry needs. Find out more and support our proposal.
Tech Partnership Degrees alumni launch mentoring scheme for students and apprentices
Tech Partnership Degrees alumni have set up a brand new mentoring scheme to help students, apprentices and alumni connect with the tech industry and employers.
Meet your future employer at annual events
The Tech Partnerships hosts exclusive annual events for ITMB and SDfB students across the country. Through them students can meet employers, network with their peers, gain skills and get their name out there with potential recruiters, helping them land their dream job after they've finished their degree.
At events, you can:
- Discover placement and graduate schemes opportunties from top companies
- Practise your networking skills with peers and employers
- Listen to inspirational talks from company leaders around tech subjects
- Expand your knowledge through employability skills sessions and gain crucial advice on interviewing and CV writing
- Make friends and talk to alumni who have studied your course
- Compete with other universities and win prizes for your tech and business ideas and build accomplishments to add to your CV