Still unsure about whether you're choosing the best tech degree?
If you are interested in technology and want to develop employability skills over the course of your degree, find out more about the IT Management for Business (ITMB) or Software Development for Business (SDfB) degrees, available from 20 leading universities across the UK.
From working with SEGA to Big Data - the ITMB degree gave me the confidence to aim high
Thanks to the experience and connections he made on the ITMB degree course with the University of West London (UWL), Damien secured a job as an IT Systems Specialist for a corporate company, while still in his 3rd year. Here he shares some advice for future ITMB students.
Software graduate set to join fight against cyber crime
Ibrahim recently graduated from Oxford Brookes University with a First Class BSc in Software Development for Business (SDfB), a Tech Partnership-accredited degree. Armed with top-notch tech skills, he now hopes to join the fight against the growing cyber security threat.
Meet your future employer at annual events
The Tech Partnerships hosts exclusive annual events for ITMB and SDfB students across the country. Through them students can meet employers, network with their peers, gain skills and get their name out there with potential recruiters, helping them land their dream job after they've finished their degree.
At events, you can:
- Discover placement and graduate schemes opportunties from top companies
- Practise your networking skills with peers and employers
- Listen to inspirational talks from company leaders around tech subjects
- Expand your knowledge through employability skills sessions and gain crucial advice on interviewing and CV writing
- Make friends and talk to alumni who have studied your course
- Compete with other universities and win prizes for your tech and business ideas and build accomplishments to add to your CV