A real-world look into working in tech
Available exclusively to ITMB and SDfB students, Industry Insights are lectures, webinars and classes run by a host of tech thoughtleaders. These industry experts share understanding of the tech world, their role, and how they got there. They're a great way to discover exciting new technologies, projects and careers and to gain understanding of what you need to get there. Lectures are held at individual universities and video recordings are available to all ITMB and SDfB students.
Themes for 2017/18
- Internet of Things: How is it shaping our future?
- Cyber Attack Protection: Is cybercrime the biggest challenge for UK’s business industry.
- Big Data: There is so much data out there on us but how do these insights add value?
- Customer Experience: the number one priority for all businesses.
- Robot Wars: Is the next generation of machines taking over?
- Going Digital: From shopping to film making, everything is digital.
- Interpersonal Skills: CV and application advice, how to develop interpersonal skills such as communicating, group work and presenting.
Contact email@example.com if you are interested in delivering lectures over the 2017/2018 academic year.
Watch Industry Insights samples
Promote your business and meet talented Tech Partnership degree students
Last chance to book an exhibition space at the Tech Degrees Students/Employers event on 22 November. Meet bright, talented students from universities across the UK. Book now as spaces are limited.
Industry rallies behind Tech Industry Gold Degrees
Further to the Tech Partnership’s announcement of 4th October 2017, employers were quick to reassure universities and students of their ongoing support for the industry-accredited Tech Degrees.
Still unsure about whether you're choosing the best tech degree?
If you are interested in technology and want to develop employability skills over the course of your degree, find out more about the IT Management for Business (ITMB) or Software Development for Business (SDfB) degrees, available from 20 leading universities across the UK.