New generation of student cyber innovators showcase ideas to employers
Tech Partnership degree students from across the UK showcased their ideas last week to tackle the growing threat of cyberattacks.
Have your say: Digital User Experience (UX) Professional degree apprenticeship
The Tech Partnership has published the draft standard for the Degree Apprenticeship in Digital User Experience (UX), and is asking for input from employers and other interested parties. Deadline is 7 April.
Digital transformation and cyber competitions spark debate among employers at South Event 2017
Over 200 Tech Partnership degrees students met with employers at the Tech Partnership student/employer event on Wednesday, to showcase their tech skills and innovate around solutions to cyber threats.
Meet your future employer at annual events
The Tech Partnerships hosts exclusive annual events for ITMB and SDfB students across the country. Through them students can meet employers, network with their peers, gain skills and get their name out there with potential recruiters, helping them land their dream job after they've finished their degree.
At events, you can:
- Discover placement and graduate schemes opportunties from top companies
- Practise your networking skills with peers and employers
- Listen to inspirational talks from company leaders around tech subjects
- Expand your knowledge through employability skills sessions and gain crucial advice on interviewing and CV writing
- Make friends and talk to alumni who have studied your course
- Compete with other universities and win prizes for your tech and business ideas and build accomplishments to add to your CV