A real-world look into working in tech
Available exclusively to ITMB and SDfB students, Industry Insights are lectures, webinars and classes run by a host of tech thoughtleaders. These industry experts share understanding of the tech world, their role, and how they got there. They're a great way to discover exciting new technologies, projects and careers and to gain understanding of what you need to get there. Lectures are held at individual universities and video recordings are available to all ITMB and SDfB students.
Six NEW themes for 2016/17
- Internet of Things: How is it shaping our future?
- Cyber Attack Protection: Is cybercrime the biggest challenge for UK’s business industry.
- Big Data: There is so much data out there on us but how do these insights add value?
- Customer Experience: the number one priority for all businesses.
- Robot Wars: Is the next generation of machines taking over?
- Going Digital: From shopping to film making, everything is digital.
Watch Industry Insights samples
Digital Degree Apprenticeships a game-changer for the sector, say Tech Partnership employers
More than a hundred tech employers and universities came together today to celebrate the initial success of digital degree apprenticeships, and to encourage businesses of all sizes to offer them.
We Need You! Sheffield students inspired by glimpse of cyber security future
Students on the Tech Partnership’s ITMB and Software Development for Business degree courses at Sheffield University were treated to an energetic presentation on cyber security careers from HSBC.
Tech Partnership to pioneer Cyber Security Degree Apprenticeship
The Tech Partnership is in the final stages of development of a new degree apprenticeship in cyber security, reflecting strong demand from employers for this innovative approach to developing specialist tech talent.