A real-world look into working in tech
Available exclusively to ITMB and SDfB students, Industry Insights are lectures, webinars and classes run by a host of tech thoughtleaders. These industry experts share understanding of the tech world, their role, and how they got there. They're a great way to discover exciting new technologies, projects and careers and to gain understanding of what you need to get there. Lectures are held at individual universities and video recordings are available to all ITMB and SDfB students.
Six NEW themes for 2016/17
- Internet of Things: How is it shaping our future?
- Cyber Attack Protection: Is cybercrime the biggest challenge for UK’s business industry.
- Big Data: There is so much data out there on us but how do these insights add value?
- Customer Experience: the number one priority for all businesses.
- Robot Wars: Is the next generation of machines taking over?
- Going Digital: From shopping to film making, everything is digital.
Watch Industry Insights samples
New generation of student cyber innovators showcase ideas to employers
Tech Partnership degree students from across the UK showcased their ideas last week to tackle the growing threat of cyberattacks.
Have your say: Digital User Experience (UX) Professional degree apprenticeship
The Tech Partnership has published the draft standard for the Degree Apprenticeship in Digital User Experience (UX), and is asking for input from employers and other interested parties. Deadline is 7 April.
Digital transformation and cyber competitions spark debate among employers at South Event 2017
Over 200 Tech Partnership degrees students met with employers at the Tech Partnership student/employer event on Wednesday, to showcase their tech skills and innovate around solutions to cyber threats.