Looking for a new way to learn? Degree apprenticeships offer students the opportunity to learn on the job while they earn their Honours degree. They’re a minimum three-year programme that help students to grow practical technology expertise with project management, interpersonal and business skills.
They can help you kick-start your position in the jobs market by earning the relevant experience that leading employers are looking for, while you earn a full salary, meaning you’re fully equipped with the academic knowledge and work experience needed to get ahead when you graduate.
The new Digital & Technology Solutions BSc (Hons) degree forms part of the degree apprenticeship and has been designed by some of the tech sectors leading employers to equip students with the skills the sector is looking for, including
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Network Engineer and
- Software Engineer
- & more
Why degree apprenticeships?
- Earn practical experience in a workplace and stay ahead of the competition
- Take a degree tailored to the real-life job market
- Earn-while-you-learn with top employers
- No student fees
- New opportunities for career progression
Find a degree apprenticeship
A full list of universities involved, the specialisms they offer and the employers they work with can be found below. Click on highlighted employers to access their recruitment pages.
Search by location
How to apply
There are 3 ways to search and apply:
- Option 1: Search for vacancies and apply directly through employers’ recruitment websites. A list of employers offering degree apprenticeships can be found here
- Option 2: Search and apply through the government’s apprenticeship vacancy site
- Option 3: You can search and apply for some degree apprenticeships on the UCAS website