From digital apprentice to start-up entrepreneur: Joshua’s story
Part of a video series to promote digital apprenticeships, Tech Partnership and Go Think Big caught up with social entrepreneur Joshua to discuss how his apprenticeship has helped him.
Thousands of young people are now benefiting from new digital apprenticeships
On the day the levy is introduced, The Tech Partnership's Mark Heholt takes a look at the progress that's been made on apprenticeships, and shares his optimism for the future.
New digital apprenticeship standard comes to market
A new ‘trailblazer’ apprenticeship standard, the Level 4 ‘Information Systems (IS) Business Analyst’, has been approved in time for the Apprenticeship Levy which comes into effect this week.
Plans for the future
The Digital Industries Steering Group, and its associated working groups, made up of employers large and small, from the public and private sectors and working in tech and non-tech industries, are currently developing further standards in the following areas.
- Digital Administrator (Level 3)
- Digital Contact Centre Operator (Level 3)
- IT Solutions Technician (Level 3)
- Network Cabling Operator (Level 3)
- BSc Cyber Security Technical Professional (Level 6)
- BSc Digital User Experience (UX) Professional (Level 6)
- MSc Digital & Technology Professional Specialist (Level 7)
If you are an employer or training provider and want to get involved in these developments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org