Common digital skills language to boost employability of IT grads
The Tech Partnership is now seeking input and guidance from industry and HE/FE educators on terminology used by universities and employers to recruit students into courses and jobs. Have your say now.
ITMB grad set to transform private social networking
IT Management for Business (ITMB) graduate and social networking entrepreneur Harry Jawanda spoke to Tech Partnership about his career in tech, plans to break America and the secret to success at university.
Opportunity to transform digital skills in higher education
We are responding to a call for proposals from the Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE) for a new institute to better align higher education with industry needs. Find out more and support our proposal.
Promote your tech opportunities at Tech Partnership Student Events
Meet bright, ambitious tech students at the Tech Partnership Student Events. Ideal for company's recruiting for technology and business graduates and placement students, these events raise your company's profile, you can share your latest and upcoming job roles and placements, and introduce a new generation to your company through student competitions, skills sessions, key note talks and more.
The Tech Partnership runs two major events a year, one in the north and one in the south of the UK, bringing together students of its Tech Partnership-accredited degrees, IT Management for Business (ITMB) and Software Development for Business (SDfB), with employers and academics.
These two unique degrees are designed to offer students key knowledge of technology, how they can apply these skills to business whilst also developing key interpersonal skills that are desired by graduate recruiters.
Headline sponsorship opportunities now available for 2017/2018
Headline sponsorship is the most effective way to promote your brand to students and decide how you want to attract students on the day.
Key Benefits include
- Recruitment fair prime space
- Lead the winners' showcase and opening and closing speeches of the day
- Keynote speaker slot
- Your brand on promo materials and social media
- Promotion of your career and placement vacancies in the lead up and after the event
- Press release and video footage that will be promoted to students and alumni
- Priority to lead skills session- decide how you want to inspire students and raise awareness about your brand.
Recruitment Fair *Spaces available for 2017/2018 events*
- Exhibit at the recruitment fair and promote your jobs, placements and grad schemes to 300+ ambitious students from all university year groups and alumni.
- Secure your spot at the North Event this November and the South Event in March 2018. Book both events together and get a £250 discount.
- The Tech Partnership will broadcast your job opportunities in the lead up and after each event to over 3,000 students and alumni of the Tech Partnership degrees.
Expand your network
- 90% of organisations have returned to the events every year since 2014
- Nearly all of the attending organisations have recruited students from the Tech Partnership degrees in one year as a direct result of these events, either for their placement or graduate schemes
- Looking to attract more females into your tech roles? Around 50% of the student event attendees are female
- High quality students- 75% of ITMB and Software Development for Business graduates received a first class or 2.1 degree last year
- Become a keynote speaker, joining other industry professionals from Sky, LinkedIn, American Express, Amazon, HPE and many more
- Volunteer as a judge in competitions, and watch students from universities across the UK pitch start-up ideas on a range of topics
- Lead skills sessions and showcase your company's authority on topics including design thinking, app building, branding, career applications and more
- Or just come along and have a chat about your company, and any opportunities they have, with students, alumni and lecturers
For full details and rates Download Employer Event Pack 2017/2018
NORTH EVENT: 22nd November 2017, King's House Conference Centre, Manchester. 10:30-17:00.
SOUTH EVENT: 7th March 2018, CA Technologies, Datchet, Slough. 10:30-17:00.
Employer registration to 2017/2018 annual events opening soon