Tech Partnership Degrees alumni launch mentoring scheme for students and apprentices
Tech Partnership Degrees alumni have set up a brand new mentoring scheme to help students, apprentices and alumni connect with the tech industry and employers.
New generation of student cyber innovators showcase ideas to employers
Tech Partnership degree students from across the UK showcased their ideas last week to tackle the growing threat of cyberattacks.
Have your say: Digital User Experience (UX) Professional degree apprenticeship
The Tech Partnership has published the draft standard for the Degree Apprenticeship in Digital User Experience (UX), and is asking for input from employers and other interested parties. Deadline is 7 April.
Promote your tech opportunities at Tech Partnership Student Events
Meet bright, ambitious tech students at the Tech Partnership Student Events. Share with them your latest job roles and placements, and introduce a new generation to your company through competitions, skills sessions and more.
The Tech Partnership runs two major events a year, one in the north and one in the south, bringing together students of its Tech Partnership-accredited degrees, IT Management for Business (ITMB) and Software Development for Business (SDfB), with employers and academics.
- Become a keynote speaker, joining other industry professionals from Sky, LinkedIn, American Express, Amazon, HPE and many more
- Exhibit at the recruitment fair and promote your jobs, placements and grad schemes to 100s of ambitious students (see rates and packages)
- Volunteer as a judge in competitions, and watch students from universities across the UK pitch start-up ideas on a range of topics
- Lead skills sessions and showcase your company's authority on topics including design thinking, app building, branding and more
- Or just come along and have a chat about your company, and any opportunities they have, with students and lecturers
Become a headline sponsor
There's also opportunity to become headline sponsor of the event. Benefits include
- Recruitment fair prime slot
- Lead the winners' showcase
- Keynote speaker slot
- Your brand on promo materials and social media
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info on headline sponsorship.
NORTH EVENT: November 2017, King's House Conference Centre, Manchester