Still unsure about whether you're choosing the best tech degree?
If you are interested in technology and want to develop employability skills over the course of your degree, find out more about the IT Management for Business (ITMB) or Software Development for Business (SDfB) degrees, available from 20 leading universities across the UK.
From working with SEGA to Big Data - the ITMB degree gave me the confidence to aim high
Thanks to the experience and connections he made on the ITMB degree course with the University of West London (UWL), Damien secured a job as an IT Systems Specialist for a corporate company, while still in his 3rd year. Here he shares some advice for future ITMB students.
Software graduate set to join fight against cyber crime
Ibrahim recently graduated from Oxford Brookes University with a First Class BSc in Software Development for Business (SDfB), a Tech Partnership-accredited degree. Armed with top-notch tech skills, he now hopes to join the fight against the growing cyber security threat.
Meet bright, ambitious tech students at the Tech Partnership Degrees Events
The Tech Partnership runs two major events a year - one in the north and one in the south of the UK - bringing together students of its Tech Partnership-accredited degrees, with employers and academics. These unique degrees are designed by employers to provide students with the most relevant academic learning, alongside the technical, business and interpersonal skills that place them in high demand in the tech sector.
There are now opportunities available for employers to sponsor these events, and to book recruitment fair spaces. Employers can also take part in other ways such as becoming a keynote speaker, volunteering as a competition judge, etc. See below for more details on the events and for more information on these opportunities.
NB - Registration for employers to just come along as attendees will be available soon.
Don't miss out, book now
- 90% of organisations have returned to the events every year since 2014
- Nearly all of the attending organisations have recruited students from the Tech Partnership degrees as a direct result of these events, either for their placement or graduate schemes
- Looking to attract more females into your tech roles? Around 50% of the student event attendees are female
- High quality students- 75% of ITMB and Software Development for Business graduates received a first class or 2.1 degree last year
NORTH EVENT: 22nd November 2017, King's House Conference Centre, Manchester. 10:30-17:00.
SOUTH EVENT: 7th March 2018, CA Technologies, Datchet, Slough. 10:30-17:00.
Headline sponsorship - opportunities now available for 2017/2018
Headline sponsorship is the most effective way to promote your brand to students and decide how you want to attract students on the day. The package includes:
- Recruitment fair prime space
- Lead the winners' showcase and opening and closing speeches of the day
- Keynote speaker slot
- Your brand on promo materials and social media
- Promotion of your career and placement vacancies in the lead up and after the event
- Press release and video footage that will be promoted to students and alumni
- Priority to lead a skills session - decide how you want to inspire students and raise awareness about your brand.
Recruitment fair - spaces available for 2017/2018
- Exhibit at the recruitment fair and promote your jobs, placements and grad schemes to 300+ ambitious students from all university year groups and alumni.
- Secure your spot at the North Event this November and the South Event in March 2018. Book both events together and get a £250 discount.
- The Tech Partnership will broadcast your job opportunities in the lead up and after each event to over 3,000 students and alumni of the Tech Partnership degrees.
- Become a keynote speaker, joining other industry professionals from Sky, LinkedIn, American Express, Amazon, HPE and many more
- Volunteer as a judge in competitions, and watch students from universities across the UK pitch start-up ideas on a range of topics
- Lead skills sessions and showcase your company's authority on topics including design thinking, app building, branding, career applications and more
- Or just come along and have a chat about your company, and any opportunities you may have, with students, alumni and lecturers
For full details and rates, download the Employer Event Pack 2017/2018
Any questions, please contact email@example.com
Spaces are limited so don't delay, register now