Sponsor a programme
If you care about creating the digital skills the economy needs to flourish, support us in changing the digital skills landscape of UK for 2020. TechFuture is dedicated to inspiring the next generation of digital innovators through its suite of tools and resources, but none of TechFuture's achievements could be possible without the generous support of employers.
Together we can:
- Help solve the gender imbalance in the tech sector
- Increase the future talent pipeline
- Equip teachers with the tools to deliver an inspiring and relevant curriculum
Benefits to your business
- Make an Impact: Raise the profile of your company brand among a variety of different stakeholders including schools, teachers and students.
- Gain recognition: Support your company's Corporate Social Responsibility objectives and PR profile by making valuable contributions to your local community and the tech industry as a whole.
- Boost staff engagement: TechFuture offers your staff members opportunities to participate in TechFuture's work in schools.
- Positive brand association: Align your company brand with one of the fastest-growing networks of tech companies in the country.
Why change is needed
With your support, we aim to reach over 200,000 young people and more than 30,000 teachers in 15,000 schools by 2020
To find out more about sponsorship opportunities, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What people are saying about TechFuture
“We believe that businesses must take action to help educate and inspire young people about the potential advantages of a digital-skills-based career. The TechFuture Careers Resource Pack is a key part of our IT Futures programme.”
Nupur Singh Mallick , HR Director, Tata Consultancy Services
“A digital career can be incredibly interesting, affording the opportunity to learn about many different industries. Providing good careers advice to pupils at an early age is essential to build the digital talent pipeline.”
Jacqui Ferguson, Senior Vice President, HP Enterprise Services.
"I have been running TechFuture Girls Club for over 5 years now and it is always popular and enjoyed by our students. When the girls have such good resources to use, which haven't taken me any time to prepare, that is the added bonus."
Shirley Farr, Teacher, The Hayfield School, Doncaster