East of England Salon: Digital Apprentices
Join Digital Leaders in Cambridge during Apprenticeship Week to discuss the ‘ladder of opportunity’ that digital and tech degree apprenticeships bring employers and to the next generation of appropriately skilled young people into the East of England economy.
“Learning every day, and set up for a great job with a fantastic company” – life as a cyber apprentice at BT
Shyaan and Stephen are 5 months into their apprenticeships at BT, specialising in cyber security. The Tech Partnership caught up with them to find out about starting out in security, and how they came to choose an apprenticeship.
Employers, your chance to transform the cyber security skills pipeline
Employers from right across the economy are collaborating to create an innovative proposal to improve the pipeline of students into cyber security careers. Discover how to get involved.
The Tech Partnership
1 Castle Lane, London, SW1E 6DR
- General queries: email@example.com
- Newsdesk: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accounts: email@example.com
- Apprenticeships certification: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degrees: email@example.com
- Degree Apprenticeships: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TechFuture Helpdesk (for schools): email@example.com
- Sponsorship: firstname.lastname@example.org
A registered charity in England and Wales (1161311)
A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales (4019051)
Registered office: Victoria House 39 Winchester Street, Basingstoke, Hampshire RG21 7EQ
VAT no. 830 3758 35 GB