Digital Degree Apprenticeships a game-changer for the sector, say Tech Partnership employers
More than a hundred tech employers and universities came together today to celebrate the initial success of digital degree apprenticeships, and to encourage businesses of all sizes to offer them.
We Need You! Sheffield students inspired by glimpse of cyber security future
Students on the Tech Partnership’s ITMB and Software Development for Business degree courses at Sheffield University were treated to an energetic presentation on cyber security careers from HSBC.
Tech Partnership to pioneer Cyber Security Degree Apprenticeship
The Tech Partnership is in the final stages of development of a new degree apprenticeship in cyber security, reflecting strong demand from employers for this innovative approach to developing specialist tech talent.
Promote your tech opportunities at Tech Partnership Student Events
Meet bright, ambitious tech students at the Tech Partnership Student Events. Share with them your latest job roles and placements, and introduce a new generation to your company through competitions, skills sessions and more.
The Tech Partnership runs two major events a year, one in the north and one in the south, bringing together students of its Tech Partnership-accredited degrees, IT Management for Business (ITMB) and Software Development for Business (SDfB), with employers and academics.
- Become a keynote speaker, joining other industry professionals from Sky, LinkedIn, American Express, Amazon, HPE and many more
- Exhibit at the recruitment fair and promote your jobs, placements and grad schemes to 100s of ambitious students (see rates and packages)
- Volunteer as a judge in competitions, and watch students from universities across the UK pitch start-up ideas on a range of topics
- Lead skills sessions and showcase your company's authority on topics including design thinking, app building, branding and more
- Or just come along and have a chat about your company, and any opportunities they have, with students and lecturers
Become a headline sponsor
There's also opportunity to become headline sponsor of the event. Benefits include
- Recruitment fair prime slot
- Lead the winners' showcase
- Keynote speaker slot
- Your brand on promo materials and social media
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info on headline sponsorship.
SOUTH EVENT: Wednesday 15th March 2017, Ditton Manor, Slough (deadline for registration, Monday 6th March)
NORTH EVENT: November 2017, King's House Conference Centre, Manchester