New generation of student cyber innovators showcase ideas to employers
Tech Partnership degree students from across the UK showcased their ideas last week to tackle the growing threat of cyberattacks.
Have your say: Digital User Experience (UX) Professional degree apprenticeship
The Tech Partnership has published the draft standard for the Degree Apprenticeship in Digital User Experience (UX), and is asking for input from employers and other interested parties. Deadline is 7 April.
Don’t just rely on millennials' existing digital skills, UK businesses told
Digital confidence at home does not translate into workplace competence, says The Digital Culture Clash, a new study commissioned by Cisco in partnership with the Institute of Cultural Capital.
- Align quality and relevance of higher education to benefit UK’s long term growth strategy
- Improve graduate employment into entry level technology roles
- Increase number of young people studying industry designed qualifications to develop skills and experience prioritised by employers
- Increase entrants into the technology sector through design and delivery of new qualifications
- Improve opportunities, participation and retention within higher education
- Over 50 UK Higher Education Institutions accredited to deliver a Tech Industry Gold degree programme by end 2016
- Develop an engaged, interactive community of students, lecturers and employers to coordinate academic learning with industry practice
- Improve skills development and graduate employability through employer-led skills resources, events and projects
Accenture, American Express, Cabinet Office, Capgemini, CompTIA, Dell, Deloitte, Deloitte Digital, EY, Fluency, ForgeRock, Fujitsu, Go ON UK, Hindsight Software Ltd, HP, HSBC, IBM, Ideal Networks, Intigma Ltd, John Lewis, Juniper Networks, Konetic, ManpowerGroup Solutions, Optimity Ltd, Pearson UK, Practice Labs, Ravensbourne, Sainsbury's, SAS, Shell, STRATOS IT, Tata Consultancy Services, The Learning Machine, Three, Total People
Date of next meeting
Please contact Bob Clift to join this network.