My digital apprenticeship – "I’ve loved every minute"
In this short film, we asked digital apprentices to share the best thing about their apprenticeship so far. They all work in different jobs for different big-name companies, but they've all loved the experience and how transformative it has been.
"Now I’m innovating everyday" – life as a digital degree apprentice
Graduating yesterday at Aston University, James Gee is one of the UK’s first apprentices to achieve the Digital & Technology Solutions BSc – a trailblazer degree apprenticeship developed by employers in the Tech Partnership network.
First digital degree apprentices graduate today
Eleven young Capgemini employees were today awarded with a BSc in Digital and Technology Solutions by Aston University - part of the first ever cohort of digital degree apprentices to graduate.
- Establish the Digital & Technology Solutions degree apprenticeship programme to enable 2015 starters
- Share best practice between employers and universities
- Develop the degree apprenticeship programme for 2015, supporting the initial employers and universities
- Execute a marketing programme to ensure degree apprenticeships are understood and utilised by companies of all sizes across the sector
- Ensure good geographic coverage of universities to meet the needs of employers
- Develop a strong pipeline of applicants for 2016 places
- 150 degree apprentices start in September/October 2015
- Set a plan in place to grow the community of employers and universities
8th Light, Accenture, Atos, Bright Future, BT, Cabinet Office, Camden Council, Capgemini, CGI, Coffee Trekkers, Dell, Detectamet, Dimension Data, Direct Line, DWP, Earthware, Ford, Fujitsu, GSK, HMRC, HP, IBM, Intel, John Lewis, livin, Lloyds Banking Group, Mayden, Network Rail, Optimity, PwC, SAS, Steria, TCS, Telefonica, Thales, The Coal Authority, thecitysecret, Torchbox, VMware, World Class Arena
Please contact Bob Clift to join this network.