Digital Degree Apprenticeships a game-changer for the sector, say Tech Partnership employers
More than a hundred tech employers and universities came together today to celebrate the initial success of digital degree apprenticeships, and to encourage businesses of all sizes to offer them.
Tech Partnership showcases Degree Apprenticeships to 1000s of career starters
The Tech Partnership were at the TechMix careers show on Wednesday to showcase the benefits of tech careers, apprenticeships and degree apprenticeships to career starters.
Tech Partnership to pioneer Cyber Security Degree Apprenticeship
The Tech Partnership is in the final stages of development of a new degree apprenticeship in cyber security, reflecting strong demand from employers for this innovative approach to developing specialist tech talent.
- Establish the Digital & Technology Solutions degree apprenticeship programme to enable 2015 starters
- Share best practice between employers and universities
- Develop the degree apprenticeship programme for 2015, supporting the initial employers and universities
- Execute a marketing programme to ensure degree apprenticeships are understood and utilised by companies of all sizes across the sector
- Ensure good geographic coverage of universities to meet the needs of employers
- Develop a strong pipeline of applicants for 2016 places
- 150 degree apprentices start in September/October 2015
- Set a plan in place to grow the community of employers and universities
8th Light, Accenture, Atos, Bright Future, BT, Cabinet Office, Camden Council, Capgemini, CGI, Coffee Trekkers, Dell, Detectamet, Dimension Data, Direct Line, DWP, Earthware, Ford, Fujitsu, GSK, HMRC, HP, IBM, Intel, John Lewis, livin, Lloyds Banking Group, Mayden, Network Rail, Optimity, PwC, SAS, Steria, TCS, Telefonica, Thales, The Coal Authority, thecitysecret, Torchbox, VMware, World Class Arena
Please contact Bob Clift to join this network.