Have your say: Digital User Experience (UX) Professional degree apprenticeship
The Tech Partnership has published the draft standard for the Degree Apprenticeship in Digital User Experience (UX), and is asking for input from employers and other interested parties. Deadline is 7 April.
Digital transformation and cyber competitions spark debate among employers at South Event 2017
Over 200 Tech Partnership degrees students met with employers at the Tech Partnership student/employer event on Wednesday, to showcase their tech skills and innovate around solutions to cyber threats.
Employers submit new cyber security degree apprenticeship plans for government approval
The Tech Partnership is pleased to report that the Cyber Security Technical Professional Degree Apprenticeship Standard and Assessment Plan have been submitted to DfE for approval.
- Establish the Digital & Technology Solutions degree apprenticeship programme to enable 2015 starters
- Share best practice between employers and universities
- Develop the degree apprenticeship programme for 2015, supporting the initial employers and universities
- Execute a marketing programme to ensure degree apprenticeships are understood and utilised by companies of all sizes across the sector
- Ensure good geographic coverage of universities to meet the needs of employers
- Develop a strong pipeline of applicants for 2016 places
- 150 degree apprentices start in September/October 2015
- Set a plan in place to grow the community of employers and universities
8th Light, Accenture, Atos, Bright Future, BT, Cabinet Office, Camden Council, Capgemini, CGI, Coffee Trekkers, Dell, Detectamet, Dimension Data, Direct Line, DWP, Earthware, Ford, Fujitsu, GSK, HMRC, HP, IBM, Intel, John Lewis, livin, Lloyds Banking Group, Mayden, Network Rail, Optimity, PwC, SAS, Steria, TCS, Telefonica, Thales, The Coal Authority, thecitysecret, Torchbox, VMware, World Class Arena
Please contact Bob Clift to join this network.