Three new universities to offer Tech Partnership’s Digital Degree Apprenticeship
Birkbeck, Leeds Beckett and Teesside, have joined the select group of universities working directly with businesses to deliver the BSc (Honours) Digital & Technology Solutions degree apprenticeship programme.
Jamie's degree apprenticeship – "An amazing opportunity"
In this short film, Jamie explains why, as a degree apprentice, he feels he gets the best of both worlds - working at IBM as a Client Support Manager and studying at QMU London for a BSc degree in Digital & Technology Solutions.
"Now I’m innovating everyday" – digital degree apprentice
Graduating yesterday at Aston University, James Gee is one of the UK’s first apprentices to achieve the Digital & Technology Solutions BSc – a trailblazer degree apprenticeship developed by employers in the Tech Partnership network.
- Establish the Digital & Technology Solutions degree apprenticeship programme to enable 2015 starters
- Share best practice between employers and universities
- Develop the degree apprenticeship programme for 2015, supporting the initial employers and universities
- Execute a marketing programme to ensure degree apprenticeships are understood and utilised by companies of all sizes across the sector
- Ensure good geographic coverage of universities to meet the needs of employers
- Develop a strong pipeline of applicants for 2016 places
- 150 degree apprentices start in September/October 2015
- Set a plan in place to grow the community of employers and universities
8th Light, Accenture, Atos, Bright Future, BT, Cabinet Office, Camden Council, Capgemini, CGI, Coffee Trekkers, Dell, Detectamet, Dimension Data, Direct Line, DWP, Earthware, Ford, Fujitsu, GSK, HMRC, HP, IBM, Intel, John Lewis, livin, Lloyds Banking Group, Mayden, Network Rail, Optimity, PwC, SAS, Steria, TCS, Telefonica, Thales, The Coal Authority, thecitysecret, Torchbox, VMware, World Class Arena
Please contact Bob Clift to join this network.