Have your say: Digital User Experience (UX) Professional degree apprenticeship
The Tech Partnership has published the draft standard for the Degree Apprenticeship in Digital User Experience (UX), and is asking for input from employers and other interested parties. Deadline is 7 April.
Busting the myths about digital apprenticeships
GoThinkBig, Tech Partnership and leading employers team up at London event to inform young people about tech apprenticeship opportunities.
Have your say: IT Solutions Technician apprenticeship standard
The Tech Partnership is inviting employers, training providers and others to input on the new draft Apprenticeship standard for the level 3 IT Solutions Technician.
- Encourage more employers to recruit more apprentices
- Increase the quality of apprenticeships by employers sharing best practice and learning from each other
- Employers with experience of apprenticeships will share best practice to help them continuously improve
- Employers new to apprenticeships will be able to learn from peers
- Employers who don’t yet take apprentices will be able to talk to those who do
- Identified key barriers to employers recruiting apprentices: the strongest to emerge was that employers think taking young people is risky and expensive
- Identified key ways of overcoming the barriers: the most important was employers sharing their experience of apprenticeships, which clearly show that the benefits far outweigh the costs
- We have started work on a strategy to disseminate the key messages to the key audiences
Accenture, American Express, Atos, BT, the Cabinet Office, Capgemini CGI, Cisco, Fujitsu, HP, IBM, Intel, John Lewis, KPMG, Lloyds, Microsoft, Nationwide, NAS, QinetiQ, Royal Signals, Steria TCS, Ticketmaster, Virgin Media, VMware
Date of next meeting
Please contact Mark Heholt to join this network.