What difference can volunteering in schools really make?
If you’re a volunteer, a teacher, a parent, a CSR manager in a company – or just someone who cares about this subject – please let us know your views. Contact us or tweet #TechFutureAmbassadors
Common digital skills language to boost employability of IT grads
The Tech Partnership is now seeking input and guidance from industry and academia on terminology used by universities and employers to recruit students into courses and jobs. Have your say now.
Leeds City Region #techgoals schools competition – only 3 days left to enter
School children in and around Leeds are invited to take part in a new app building competition as part of Leeds City Region LEP and Tech Partnership's #techgoals campaign. Deadline is this Friday, 30th June.
Since March 2017, we are now based on Broadway, Westminster.
- General queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Newsdesk: email@example.com
- Accounts: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apprenticeships certification: email@example.com
- Degrees: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree Apprenticeships: email@example.com
- TechFuture Helpdesk (for schools): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsorship: email@example.com
A registered charity in England and Wales (1161311)
A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales (4019051)
Registered office: Victoria House 39 Winchester Street, Basingstoke, Hampshire RG21 7EQ
VAT no. 830 3758 35 GB