How can we maximise the impact of tech interventions in schools?
Head of TechFuture Karine Barsam looks at the latest research on engaging young people in STEM, and how programme variety could be the key success.
Parents - still need convincing about digital apprenticeships?
Apprenticeships have changed enormously over the last decade, yet many parents continue to believe that apprenticeships don’t offer the same opportunities as university. Anthony Impey of Optimity sets the record straight.
Enhancing lives with basic digital skills and Get Digital
In this personal blog, Matt Oliver, from the Tech Partnership, brings to life the reality of digital inclusion and how it can enhance our lives and the lives of our loved ones.
Since March 2017, we are now based on Broadway, Westminster.
- General queries: email@example.com
- Newsdesk: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accounts: email@example.com
- Apprenticeships certification: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degrees: email@example.com
- Degree Apprenticeships: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TechFuture Helpdesk (for schools): email@example.com
- Sponsorship: firstname.lastname@example.org
A registered charity in England and Wales (1161311)
A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales (4019051)
Registered office: Victoria House 39 Winchester Street, Basingstoke, Hampshire RG21 7EQ
VAT no. 830 3758 35 GB